We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Customized & printing curtains & 100% Blackout Window Curtain: As to these items, we only offer return in the situation that the curtains with quality problems.
How long do I have before making a return, and do I have to pay for shipping?
1. You have a max of 45 days to make returns. You must send back and postmark your return packages within 45 days after the purchase date. No returns made after 45 days from the purchase date will be accepted. So, please open the package and check the items when you received them.
2. Shipping is free on your 1st return for any order. You must use the shipping label we provide (See "How do I make a return?" section for details), then send back and postmark the package within 45 days from the purchase date.
3. After you have already returned items from an order but would like to make additional returns for additional items, you must do so within 45 days of the purchase date.There are two ways:
① you can use the shipping label we provided and pay a $ 12.99 shipping fee , which will be deducted from your refund.
② you can use your own shipping method and at your own cost.
How do I make a return?
1. Enter Returns Center.
2. Enter your order information.
3. Select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reason, and submit.
4. Print the return label and securely tape it on the outside of your return package.
5. Call the post office to arrange a collection or drop off at your nearest post office.
*The shipping label we provide only works if you are shipping within the US.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.